The Vinyl Factory online magazine just dropped an article about Vinyl Station. Based in the West End of London, The Vinyl Factory is an amazing organisation, across many areas of the music and entertainment industry. Including an online store, art activations, record label, vinyl record pressing plant, online magazine, and a curator and collaborator with artists.
- E-commerce store with Vinyl including limited edition copies, Fact magazine, books, art prints,
Vinyl pressing plant
- Pressing plant located in Hayes, West London, presses over one million vinyl records each year. Their presses include the iconic and unique EMI 1400 Press, plus the only remaining gatefold making machine in the world.
- Vinyl limited editions with musicians like Daft Punk, Marina Abramovic, Massive Attack, Roisin Murphy, Christian Marclay, Florence + the Machine, Dinos Chapman, Michèle Lamy, Thom Yorke, Hito Steyerl, Pet Shop Boys, and Yussef Dayes.
Audio visual / art activations
- The Store X, 180 The Strand. These have included The Infinite Mix, Everything At Once and Strange Days: Memories of the Future, as well as premieres of new commissions by The Vinyl Factory of works by Ryoji Ikeda, Kahlil Joseph, Ragnar Kjartannson and Jeremy Deller.
Partnerships with art organisations
- Art Basel, Venice Biennale, Hayward Gallery, New Museum NY, Barbican, and the Serpentine.
- Great feature articles
- Music news
- VF Live: live performances by artists to showcase their limited edition album release
Venue rooms for hire
- The Vinyl Factory, Soho. Two cool venue rooms to hire for events like exhibitions, fashion shows, launch parties
An Amazing organistion that's across many areas of the music and entertaining industry.